Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Well, blogging and website creating is all new to me.  Currently in the works in the SNT household is a new sewing school/meeting place for adults and kids in the Acadiana area near Lafayette, Louisiana, AND Pickle Toes Patterns.  Also in the works is a mini line of clothing monthly.  Probably 15-20 pieces a month that are made from my patterns.  It's an exciting new venture that I cannot wait to share with you all!   Next weekend, 11/9/2013 is my first sewing class for Kellie Knows Sew sewing school!  I hope to have a couple students at least, but if not, we will still have fun!  My niece and future daughter-in-law will attend and we will have lots of fun sewing up some fun pillowcases and lounge pants!  Lots of pics will be taken, and I might even post my first tutorial in the few days following!  My websites are still in the works, so if it's not much or doesn't pull up at all, check back in a week or so.  www.kellieknowssew.com and www.pickletoespatterns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments. I will try to reply to them asap.